Twilight

Dragi cititori,cred că vă întrebaţi ce ne-a determinat să muncim aşa de mult la construirea forumului dedicat filmului Twilight.Un film care transmite multe: Că iubirea va triumfa dacă luptăm.Doar click pe register si nu veti regreta.

AcasaCalendarFAQCautareMembriGrupuriInregistrareConectare

Distribuiţi | 

Citate preferate New Moon

In jos 
AutorMesaj
^Mina^Idiot child*
Admin

Data de înscriere : 20/03/2009
Varsta : 23
Localizare : FoRks :))

MesajSubiect: Citate preferate New Moon   Sam Mar 21, 2009 11:19 pm

"And I'll make you a promise in return," he said. "I promise that this will be the last time
you'll see me. I won't come back. I won't put you through anything like this again. You can
go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I'd never existed."

"How bad was it, Charlie?" Alice asked softly, and at first I thought they were talking about
the Clearwaters.
Charlie sighed. "Real bad."
"Tell me about it. I want to know exactly what happened when we left."
There was a pause while a cupboard door was closed and a dial on the stove was clicked off.
I waited, cringing.
"I've never felt so helpless," Charlie began slowly. "I didn't know what to do. That first
week–I thought I was going to have to hospitalize her. She wouldn't eat or drink, she
wouldn't move. Dr. Gerandy was throwing around words like 'catatonic,' but I didn't let him
up to see her. I was afraid it would scare her."
"She snapped out of it though?"
"I had Renee come to take her to Florida. I just didn't want to be the one… if she had to go
to a hospital or something. I hoped being with her mother would help. But when we started
packing her clothes, she woke up with a vengeance. I've never seen Bella throw a fit like
that. She was never one for the tantrums, but, boy, did she fly into a fury. She threw her
clothes everywhere and screamed that we couldn't make her leave–and then she finally
started crying. I thought that would be the turning point. I didn't argue when she insisted on
staying here… and she did seem to get better at first…"
Charlie trailed off. It was hard listening to this, knowing how much pain I'd caused him.

His eyes were cautious–he spoke slowly. "Marry me first."
I stared at him, waiting… "Okay. What's the punch line?"
He sighed. "You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."
"Edward, please be serious."
"I am one hundred percent serious." He gazed at me with no hint of humor in his face.
"Oh, c'mon," I said, an edge of hysteria in my voice. "I'm only eighteen."
"Well, I'm nearly a hundred and ten. It's time I settled down."

Edward squeezed me gently. "I'm here."
I drew in a deep breath.
That was true. Edward was here, with his arms around me.
I could face anything as long as that was true.
my face, even my smell.
As if I need any of that!"
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://tokiohoteljonasbrothers.3xforum.ro

Citate preferate New Moon
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Twilight :: Twilight :: Twilight-
Mergi direct la: